Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Home Main Site Games Dating Video Links Directory Domains HelpSearchLoginRegister More Forums  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Intro to the Radio section (Read 1391 times)
UnBore Admin
YaBB Administrator

I'm in charge here

North Yorkshire, UK
Intro to the Radio section
Dec 28th, 2007 at 6:17am

This bit of board is here for you to talk about your favourite radio shows, or find out from other members (when we've got some) what a song you heard was.

HOWEVER, I'd prefer you didn't discuss a crappy show called "Ron & Fez", as it's a rather touchy subject for me due to all the bullshit* on their show & website with regards to my friend / potential future screaming wife Melly* after the HUGE fight it caused between us just before christmas. The slightest mention is liable to see your account either locked or deleted, or me coming towards you with an axe if given half a chance, I'm that furious about it since first seeing the crap* on their messageboard back on 5th December '07.. won't even offer me an official retraction or apology for the distress & damage caused to the real-life friendship / possible relationship we've been working on since December 2004.

~ ADMIN!
* 1 | 2
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2007 at 7:33am by UnBore Admin »  

The Administrator.
WWW jduck1979 505982434 jduck1979 johnd19792003  
IP Logged

UnBore Admin
YaBB Administrator

I'm in charge here

North Yorkshire, UK
Re: Intro to the Radio section
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2007 at 6:18am

Personally I used to like listening to the MARK & LARD show on BBC Radio 1, but they quit  Sad

The Administrator.
WWW jduck1979 505982434 jduck1979 johnd19792003  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Unbore.me.uk has changed url toan AlltheInterweb Subdomain for Archiving purposes